SKA Industry Opportunities Register
A new version of the SKA Industry Opportunities Register is now available. The changes incorporated into this version (v4.0) include:
- Expanded descriptions of the anticipated opportunities for the delivery of the focal plane arrays, including a separate description of the digital receiver systems
- Consolidation of the opportunities for the beam former and correlator systems, given the similarity and relative scale of these systems
- Updated MRO infrastructure opportunities to reflect the scope of the major (comprehensive) tender to build the MRO facilities
- Updated computing and infrastructure (power systems), reflecting the recent Government funding for the Pawsey Centre and the EIF funds for a green energy demonstrator for ASKAP, respectively
- Updates to the timing of a number of completed, current and future RFTs to provide consistent information to all stakeholders
For more information visit http://www.atnf.csiro.au/projects/askap/industry.